Once upon a time, Nicholas Sten <nsten at o1.com> said:
> Anybody have a part number(s) or reference for these? Is it the whole fan
> wall or can you also get them individually?

I don't have the part number handy, but you should be able to give a
reseller the part number off of a TNT fan and have them cross-reference
it.

You can only buy the fans, not the fan "tray" sides of the TNT.  You
have to disassmeble the TNT (_lots_ of screws, so make notes), cut the
connector off the old fan, solder/crimp the connector on the new fan
(they just have bare leads), and then reassemble.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>