Hi Alex

Are you on the latest TAOS ver?

Have you analysed the disc/prog codes? are they unusual?

Try the command "lanport modem" from the diagnostics prompt to get an
overall view of the health of your modem cards (this card may change
depending on TAOS ver - should be fine for anything above 9.x). Is one card
consistentnly registering more suspect modems more than any others?

How do the E1/T1 line stats look?

regards
paul

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com