Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't see how this can be a radiusd
issue, as I can't get an ISDN connection to the point where any data is
sent to radius for auth.  In fact trying to connect to the TNT from a
Pipeline-75 I have, it will show it holds the call up for a few seconds,
but won't show a 56 or 64K channel established.  On the other hand,
using a modem works super!

It really seems like the ISDN data call is being routed to a modem, and
not the HDLC channel like it should be.  Anyway this has been driving me
crazy for a few days, so figured I would see if anyone here has done
this and could offer any pointers or a sample config..

---
Howard Leadmon - howardl at abs.net - http://www.abs.net
ABSnet Internet Services - Phone: 410-361-8160 - FAX: 410-361-8162

(HELP)

> For a good time in both Async (modem) and ISDN  (DOB 56 or 64 DATA) we
use
> the following in RADIUS.
>
> Here's our dial up username pass first line in Radius:
>
> finneyj        Password = "deleted", NAS-Port-Type = Async
>
> Here's our ISDN username pass first line in Radius:
>
> bank1    Password = "deleted", NAS-Port-Type = ISDN
>
> At the very end (must be at the end) of the Radius users file you need
> default entry (this was
> needed to make ISDN play right when the maxen first boot):
>
> DEFAULT         Password = "deleted", Simultaneous-Use = 1
>         Port-Limit = 1,
>         Ascend-Number-Sessions = 1,
>         Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 1,
>         Ascend-Idle-Limit = 1200,
>         Ascend-Maximum-Time = 14400,
>         NAS-Port-Type = Async,
>         User-Service-Type = Framed-User,
>         Framed-Protocol = PPP,
>         Idle-Timeout = 1200,
>         Session-Timeout = 14400,
>         Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254,
>         Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
>         Framed-Routing = Broadcast-Listen,
>         Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP
>

> Hope this helps.
>
> Marco
>
> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> Marco C. Coelho
> Argon Technologies
> Texas' Best Internet Provider
> 6701 Interstate 30 West