Hello All!
I am having strange problem. Just bought Max3000 with Software +9.1.2+
loaded on to it. Client get connect to the terminal easily but ping request
gives Request Time Out and Traceroute also does not give any responce.
Why this is happening. No filter is installed on the machine.
I got one more max3000 machine with Software 9.0.2+ installed on it is
running with out any problems. Client do get ping responce as well as
Traceroute responce.
I compared new max3000 config with old one all the same...cannot figure out
what is wrong. One more clue is if I telnet the machine and ping the remote
site then I get responce easily.
Any help ???

Regards.
Ali Javed Tajik