888.449.5766
800.795.2814
fax: 321.308.7986
mailto:dpascarella at solunet.com
www.solunet.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Montgomery [mailto:montgomd at corp.earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 6:19 PM
To: ascend-users at bungi.com
Subject: [Ascend] (ASCEND) Telnet login authentication via RADIUS?

It looks like it's possible from the docs but I can't quite see the
solution:

With regards to TNT's and APX's, How can I specify that telnet sessions
should be authenticated via RADIUS? Also, is there a way to specify this
server indepently of the one used by dialup subscibers (ie, telnet users
authenticate on RADIUS server A and dialup users authenticate on RADIUS
server B).

Thanks.
---Dave

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++