Hi All,

    I was hoping someone can share some light on this issue.  I am working
with NavisRadius trying to get this outbound call established with CHAP.
Prior to bringing Radius into the picture, I set up a connection profile on
the Max to dialout to the remote router using Bi-Directional CHAP required.
That connection profile works well and I can establish an outbound call and
negotiate Bi-directional CHAP authentication.  I brought NavisRadius into
the picture to achieve the same thing as what I did on the local connection
profile.  I started on Navis by just getting the connection to dialout
without any authentication which I got it to connect and pass traffic.  Once
I configure bi-directional CHAP in Radius, I see the call going out and the
CHAP handshake process going except that when the remote router send me his
CHAP packet type 3 (success) stating that they authenticated my response
successfully, the Max immediately send a termination Request and takes the
link down before sending out a CHAP packet type 3 to the remote router as it
did with the connection profile on the Max.  I have pasted the dialout
profile below (Changing a few string before posting it).  Can someone point
out to me what I am missing?  Has anyone done this before?  I have read the
Lucent manuals and their example does not work.

dialout
	User-Name = "remote"
	Service-Type = Outbound-User,
	Framed-Protocol = PPP,
  	Ascend-Route-IP = Route-IP-Yes,
  	Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
	Ascend-Bi-Directional-Auth = Bi-Directional-Auth-Required,
	Ascend-Recv-Name = "remote",
	Ascend-Receive-Secret = "secret",
	Ascend-Send-Auth = Send-Auth-CHAP,
	Ascend-Authen-Alias = "mymaxname",