Actually, we're trying that right now with a test TNT.  Not sure how to check if the TNT has registerd with the gatekeeper, though.  I'll keep you posted offline, Mark, and we can summarize if the group is interested when we're done.

-Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Frater [mailto:mfrater at quicksilver.co.nz]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 11:11 PM
To: rte-ascend at lists.real-time.com
Cc: Nicholas N. Sten
Subject: [Ascend] MAX TNT / APX and VoIP

Have you tried http://www.openh323.org?
I must admit I have, but struggled with the documentation or lack of it.
I am interested to know if you get this one or another one working.

Mark Frater
Technical Director, Mercury Telecommunications
Level 3, The Textile Centre, Kenwyn Street, Parnell, Auckland
P.O.Box 99856, Newmarket, Auckland
ph +64-9-916-0300    fx +64-9-9160301    mb +64-21-336-598