On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 11:47:44AM -0500, Chris Clements wrote:
| I have noticed that some of our 128K ISDN customers will establish one 64K
| session to one MAX but their second channel will connect to a second MAX in
| the stack.  Can the MAXs bond those sessions together to work at 128K? Is
| there any special configuration tasks I need to look into? I cannot confirm
| that it is NOT currently working.  So any suggestions are appreciated.

Stacking must be enabled, and I believe all MAXen involved must be on the
same IP subnet.  I think stacking is enabled by default, but you can check
by going to: Ethernet -> Mod Config -> Stack Options

Just make sure each MAX uses the same stack name and UDP port.  If you're
on TAOS 8.x or higher, make sure the multicast group is the same as well.

-James

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com