From:  Mr.FRANK Stevens

TEL: +31-615-421-228

E-MAIL -MUSAMBT at YAHOO.CO.UK

     URGENT ASSISTANCE

Dear Sir,

You may be surprise to receive this letter from me
since you do not know me personally.

The purpose of my mail is that I am Mr Frank Stevens,
the first son of Dr. Dennis Stevens, who was recently
murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe? I am writing
from Holland (The Netherlands), where I am currently
based as political asylum seeker.

Before the death of my farther, he took me to
Amsterdam in Holland to deposit the sum of (US$12.5M)
Eighteen million, five hundred thousand United States
Dollars only, in a private Security and Finance
Company. May be he for-saw the looming danger in
Zimbabwe? This money was put in a box as gemstones
before it was deposited to avoid much tax and
demurrage from the Security Company. This money was
initially meant to purchase new machines and chemicals
for the farms and also to establish a new farm in
Swaziland.

The land problem came when the government of Zimbabwe
under the leadership of President Robert Mugabe,
introduced a new land use decree/act that, affected a
lot of rich white farmers and some few blacks. This
resulted to the mob action and killings by Zimbabwe
war Veterans and some Lunatics in society, so to say.
Infact, a lot of people were killed in this land
reform act, including my father.

It is against this back-ground that I consulted with
my family to transfer this money out of Holland to a
foreign account since I am now staying in Holland and
the Netherlands law, forbids a refugee (asylum
seekers) to have such money in an account. I am
therefore saddled with the responsibility by my family
to seek for a genuine person with foreign account to
handle this transaction. I am faced with the dilemma
of investing this amount of money in the Netherlands
because; I will not like to go through the same
experience in future since both countries have similar
history. Moreover, the Netherlands foreign exchange
does not allow such investment from asylum seekers.

I must let you know that this transaction is risk
free. If you accept to assist me and my family, you
will need to come to Amsterdam. The Netherlands to
open “a non resident account” which will aid us in the
transfer of the money into any account you will
provide. This money can be meant for investment
purpose in any lucrative business of your choice.

I have two options of offers for your assistance. You
may go into partnership with me in any business you
decides to invest the money on with the shearing of
the profit Carefully spelt out if agreed upon, or you
may decide to have 20% of the total sum, 70% will be
for me and my family and the remaining 10% will be set
aside for un-foreseen expenses that may be incurred in
the cause of pursuing this transaction to successful
end.

You may contact me on the above media so that I know
what your decision is, about this proposal. Please
note that your field of specialization is not a
hindrance to this transaction.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operations.

Frank Stevens.