I recently got a Lucent/Ascend Pipeline 85 ISDN router. I've been able
to get everything working OK on it so far, with the exception of NAT
forwarding.

 Here's some details on my configuration: I have a static IP address
through my ISP. I assigned the Pipeline it's own private IP,
192.168.100.100, and the computer it's own, 192.168.100.101, and I have
everything set up correctly as far as dialing and regular internet
access goes. I have a simple web server running on the computer. I'm
using NAT, and have it configured for local and dest ports to 80, to the
IP of the computer, 192.168.100.101.

 If I type my true IP into a browser, it gets nothing. If I type the
routers internal IP, still nothing. The only way I can get anything is
if I type in the internal IP of the computer with the web server.

 I've tried changing all sorts of settings, including entering my true
static IP into the router, to no avail (and hosed everything quite a few
times). I downloaded and installed the latest version of the on-board
software, 8.0-101.0, to see if that would make a difference, and read
over the documentation, and I still can't figure out what's going on.

 Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!
Stace