ascend-users,

When was the last time you advertised and got paid?

While you are thinking about the answer, let me tell you about a site where entrepreneurs like you get paid each time they advertise their own business offers.

You might think this is crazy, but you must check it out to believe.

Wait a minute, it gets crazier!!!  You will even receive a $150 BONUS each time you advertise!

You are also paid upto  $1950 each time you advertise depending on the edition you participate in!

One good thing: YOU DON'T HAVE TO ADVERTISE OR PROMOTE THIS PROGRAM TO GET PAID (Although the owner advises members to promote in some ways). Well if you don't he still pays you because there is no way he will know if you don't. This is because everyone promotes the same URL-no special personal website assigned.

I am only promoting this program because I would love to see you succeed in your business.

And if you finally decide to join this program, please don't let him know I told you all this.

This is what someone said about this program, "I  recommend this program to all small business owners (affiliates). It is a great way to promote all your affiliate programs for less and earn a good commission doing so."
Here is what someone else said,  "I have nothing to lose; if those who see my other affiliate programs and offers (which I promote on this site) don't buy them, I know I will still get paid for advertising them here."

The program is designed to give you the POWER and FLEXIBILITY to make as much money as your heart desires!

If you are interested in more information, click here now:
bizsfi at yahoo.com?subject=More_Info_About_The_Oppotunity_Pls! and I will forward it to you asap.

Thanks for the time you have spent reading this mail. I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day!

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com