Tel: 5241-7600 Conmutador
Celular: 0445-105-5160 Mobile
ICQ: 4979450
email:  akrall at team.inter.net
web: http://www.mx.inter.net

Outside Mexico:
Office: +52(555)241-7609
PBX: +52(555)241-7600
Mobile: +52(555)105-5160

Original > -----Original Message-----
Original > From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
Original > [mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com] On Behalf
Original > Of NET-LINK
Original > Sent: Lunes, 18 de Febrero de 2002 10:40 p.m.
Original > To: Foster, Dale
Original > Cc: ascend-users at max.bungi.com
Original > Subject: Re: (ASCEND) disconnecting users
Original >
Original >
Original > If you are using a radius server to authenticate the
Original > dialup user, try using the following attribute in
Original > the users profile
Original >
Original > Idle-Limit = 900,
Original >
Original >
Original > 900 is equal to 900 seconds or 15 minutes for the
Original > idle to timeout.
Original >
Original > Hope this helps
Original > -------
Original > R. Hall
Original > NET-LINK Corp.
Original >
Original >
Original >
Original >
Original > Foster, Dale wrote:
Original > >
Original > > Anyone know how to disconnect a dial-up user after
Original > they have been idle
Original > > for more than 15min.  I have a MAX4000 and the
Original > users dial in on a T1
Original > > the  max has the 56k modems. - no isdn.
Original > >
Original > > Dale A. Foster
Original > > Technology Maint. & Support
Original > > Houston Chronicle
Original > > 801 Texas Avenue
Original > > Houston, Texas 77002
Original > > Phone (713) 220-7924
Original > > Fax (713) 354-3127
Original > > mailto:Dale.Foster at chron.com
Original > >
Original > > ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
Original > > To unsubscribe: send unsubscribe to
Original > ascend-users-request at bungi.com
Original > ascend-users-request at bungi.com
Original >
Original >