*BREAKING NEWS *BREAKING NEWS
EMPRESS TRAVEL / TRAVELBYUS.COM

EMPRESS TRAVEL & CRUISES

Specializing in all Honeymoons.  Destinations including including Hawaii, Acapulco, Aruba & cruises to all Caribbean destinations.  We can offer you All-American Express Vacation packages.

TRAVELBYUS.COM  (CORPORATE DIVISION)

Our experienced staff specializes in first class & business class trips including Eastern Europe, India, Africa & Asia.  In addition for American Express platinum cardholders discounted trips offered.

Serving the Community’s Travel Needs

EMPRESS TRAVEL / TRAVELBYUS.COM TRAVEL STORE OFFERS

WEBSITE ONLINE BOOKING

Online - Cruises - 80% off all Cruise Beths in the World.  You can view the interior of the
Cabin and get pricing. Then make your booking online. *First of its kind.*

Online - Air, Car, Hotel Reservations- “Throughout the World”.

Online - Corporate Consolidator for Air Reservations - No Saturday stay or 7day advance
needed.

Online- Packages for all destinations- Bulk Air, Hotel Rates for family or group rates.

First Class & Business Class Rates- Up to 35% off Domestic, International, the Caribbean and throughout the World.  Must call our agency for pricing.  All Major Airlines.

EMPRESS TRAVEL / TRAVELBYUS.COM

“ONE OF THE TOP RATED TRAVEL WEBSITES IN THE WORLD”

876 Sixth Avenue (corner of W.31St.) Herald Square, New York

TEL: (212) 447-6886		FAX: (212) 447-7009

Email: empress at 1800cruisesandtours.com 	Websites: www.empresstravel.citysearch.com
		   			           	            www.1800cruisesandtours.com
			  				     www.empresstravel.travelbyus.com

*BREAKING NEWS *BREAKING NEWS