Not according to some of the documentation.  The only cards that support
voice are:

TNTV-SL-ADI-C (48-port MultiDSP cards)
APX8-SL-96DSP (96-port MultiDSP cards)

Furthermore, the following should be noted.

* You can mix the 48-port and 96-port MultiDSP cards in a single chassis
for data applications only (v.90, ISDN, VPN, etc.) but not when running VoIP.
* The 96-port MultiDSP will only support G.711 and G.729a
* The 48-port MultiDSP supports the following codecs: G.711, G.729a,
G.723.1, G.728, and RT-24

This information was obtained from "Frequently Asked Questions - TAOS 9.0
for MultiVoice", PDF filename 139912_FAQ.pdf

I'm in the same boat, with a truckload of csm3v's that I had anticipated
way-back-when would be the card.  I don't suppose you have any old
documentation that said it would be able to support voice, do you?

-Nick