On Mon, 14 Jan 2002 Aaron wrote,

> It was my understanding to use the versions here to
> migrate to a version above 6. I began by installing
> the first, 4.6Ci18, then attempted 5.0Ai13.

You only have to go through the incremental upgrade if
you want to keep the configuration as it is on the
MAX.  Given that you are trying to upgrade from
something older than 4.6Ci18, there are probably
enough dependencies and field changes that you should
just reconfigure the unit.  If your slot card mix
allows it, you should just fclear/nvram the unit and
load 7.0.26 (the last production release).

> This version 5 applied fine however after reset the
> max still reported version 4.6Ci18.
It just appeared to apply correctly.

Good luck,
Robert Carr
Ex-Escalation TNT/MAX Group Lucent/Ascend
Anybody in Seattle want to give me a job?