I have check in details and still the problem exists.

now i have change my switch,its manually
10mbit/half-duplex and debug is not on,when ethernet
module hangs max is still working and dial up and
console is still working fine.

at 10mb/half -duplex it work for 15 to 20 hours and
then suddenli it hangs at that time the traffic
passing it was round about 3 mb. what i thought there
could be some problems
1-when it do not have load it works as user data rate
exceded some ratio it hangs.

2-coz of any thing internal memory exceded and it
hangs,but can u tell me how to check this.

3- i am using simple ethernet cable with
12345678-12345678 combination which is not a eia/tia
standered.might be some cable problem.

4-Or finally the hardware have a problem

please help me i am stuck with it.

regards
schahzad