Hi!
Thanks for your responce...But my box Max6000 is behaving stangely. Even
Nindy did not work... I see garbage on the terminal screen when ever I boot
the Max in normal mode...Max6k keep rebooting itself with garbage on the
terminal...
Did some one experience this thing before??

Regards.
Ali Javed Tajik
Network Administrator
Net Zone (Pvt.) Ltd;