Hi,

I'm having problems with my first Ascend unit, It's a max 4048, got
everything configed fine, as far as I can tell but it won't take calls
correctly. If I get any connection at all I get 1200bps.

I've verified my configs via telnet and navisconnect, etc... with a working
4048 who's only difference is that mine is a B8ZS ESF, the other one is AMI
and D4. But mine won't take calls.

Should I be looking for (is there a way) to configure individual modems, or
am I barking up the wrong tree.

BTW, I started from scratch on this beast because I didn't have the passwd,
so I had to nindy it first thing, restricted load, followed by full load,
etc... Everything else works fine...

Thanks in advance.

--

Jason Straight