** From: owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** [mailto:owner-ascend-users at max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of Terry Lee,
** Publisher
** Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 3:35 PM
** To: ascend-users at max.bungi.com
** Subject: (ASCEND) Normal uptimes for 6000s
**
** Hello friends,
**
** I am running 6096s with good ol' v.90 cards and 7.0.3 code and I will
** usually get outrageously long uptimes of several months with no apparent
** problems, though occasionally one will reboot for whatever reason.
**
** Now don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I'm just wondering
** if maybe I
** should be warm-cycling them more frequently to keep them "acting
** right", or
** whatever. And I have never had any good reason for updating the code in
** these units, seeing how well they are performing as they are.
**
** Terry Lee
** Area-Net, Inc.
**
**
** Area-Net ® and the Surf Ball logo are registered trademarks of Area-Net,
** Inc.
**
**
** ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++