Hi,

This is regarding the Ascend Radius training class. I
have got the course contents in net. If somebody could
explain on each headings mentioned in the course
contents, it would be much helpful to me.

I have planned to take up a training course in radius
server and as I could see the contents covered by
Ascend is much sufficient, I am thinking of taking up
the training course of Ascent itself.

Hence, in this regard I would much appreciate if you
could narrate in detail about each heading mentioned
in your course contents.  The headings are as follows.

RADIUS Overview
Superuser Considerations for the Installation Process
Lab 1 - Downloading & Unpacking Source Code
Lab 2 - Editing the Makefile
Lab 3 - Compiling the RADIUS Daemon
Setting Permissions
Running RADIUS
Troubleshooting Tools
Lab 4 - First User Authentication
Lab 5 - Adding Filters to a Dial-In User Profile
Lab 6 - Setting Up Redundant RADIUS Servers
Lab 7 - Setting Up Dial-Out Profile & Static Route
Lab 8 - Adding Filters to the Dial-Out Profile
Lab 9 - Dial-Out Profile with Per-User Accounting
Lab 10 - Caller-ID Authentication
Lab 11 - Caller-ID with Username & Password
Authentication
Lab 12 - Caller-ID Authentication with Callback
Lab 13 - Default Login User Profile with UNIX Password
& Banner
Lab 14 - Login User with UNIX Password &
Individualized Menu
Lab 15 - Login Caller-ID User with Automatic
Forwarding to a Host
Lab 16 - Dial-Up PPP User with Per-MAX IP Address Pool
Assignment
Lab 17 - Dial-Up PPP User with Global IP Address Pool
Assignment
RADIUS Accounting
Superuser vs. Regular User
Ascend Disconnect & Product Codes