> This is regarding the Ascend Radius training class. I
> have got the course contents in net. If somebody could
> explain on each headings mentioned in the course
> contents, it would be much helpful to me.
>
> I have planned to take up a training course in radius
> server and as I could see the contents covered by
> Ascend is much sufficient, I am thinking of taking up
> the training course of Ascent itself.

Based on the contents of the Labs this looks like the old class based on the
non-supported 1.16 server.

You may want to check as all the classes should be currently based on
NavisRadius which a lot of the topics you have listed have no relation.

Tom

--
Thomas C Kinnen -RADIUS Engineer - LUCENT Technologies INS
NavisRadius Forums: http://www.lucentradius.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi