Hi,

I am a new isp. and I seem to have a few clients whose systems seems to have a communications problem.
they can dial in get connected but nothing else.   Everytime the recieved bytes = 430 or 429.  nothing more.
usually reinstalling  the dialup connection fixes the problem.  sometimes  it takes reinstalling the modem. and once in took editing the registry to remove  and reinstall communications.  Usually its a windows 98 machine, but win me has an occasional problem, and once or twice on win xp.  is it something I am doing on the ascend
should be using a different dial up client.
We are using a lucent max 6048 and free radius

any suggestions would help.