Tel. +27 12 313 3134
Fax. +27 12 313 3555
Cell. +27 82 320 0106
E-mail : baltus.leroux at resbank.co.za
"Disclaimer and confidentiality clause

This message and any attachments relating to official business of the South
African Reserve Bank (the "SARB") is proprietary to the SARB and intended
for the
original addressee only. The message may contain information that is
confidential
and subject to legal privilege. Any views expressed in this message are
those
of the individual sender.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the original
sender
immediately and destroy the original message.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate,
copy, use, distribute, or take any action in connection therewith.

The SARB cannot ensure that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception and/or
interference. The SARB is not liable whatsoever for loss or damage resulting
from
the opening of this message and/or attachments and/or the use of the
information
contained in this message and/or attachments."