12, 10:59, Simon Byrnand writes:]

>> Notice sprite.real-time.com receiving the message from max.bungi.com on 15
>> October, and then the next step (presumably the mailing list softaware,
>> posting from localhost at sprite.real-time.com) is suddenly 11 November ?
>> Seems like almost a month to me, so the original poster was right.
>>

>Note that max.bungi.ocm is where the list is run.  If there was a
>delay at real-time.com, that's out of my control.
>
>So, the orginal poster may have a problem, but it isn't here at bungi.com
>where the lists are run.

Excuse my ignorance, but how does real-time.com fit into the scheme of
things if its not related to the mailing list ?

What is its purpose ?

If it is an essential part of the delivery of this list to subscribers,
then if it holds messages for hours or days before sending them on, then it
doesn't matter from the point of view of list subscribers exactly where the
fault lies, the end result is the same...

Regards,
Simon

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com