I believe that it will not appear in the routing table until the connection
becomes active.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ioanna Tsoukali [mailto:iots at hq.acn.gr]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 4:18 AM
To: DPascarella at solunet.com
Cc: rte-ascend at lists.real-time.com
Subject: Re: [Ascend] PPP connections

Hi David ,

Thank you for your reply.I have set up the following connection profile :
new CONNECTION
set station = test
set active = yes
set encapsulation-protocol = ppp
set ip-options remote-address = 10.30.30.1/30
set ip-options netmask-remote = 255.255.255.252
set ip-options local-address = 10.30.30.2/30
set ip-options netmask-local = 255.255.255.252
set telco-options call-type = ft1
set telco-options nailed-groups = 90
set telco-options data-service = 128k-clear
set mp-options enabled = no
write -f
;

but the specified addresses do not appear on my routing table and of course
I cannot ping it.
Any ideas?