I have a Max 6000 that has been running on software 7.0.3 with no problems
that I am aware of. I recently upgraded it to software version 8.0.4. As
soon as it finished rebooting after the software upgrade the box is slow to
respond in either a Telnet session or directly connected to the Console
port. The box is used only for dial-up RAS. If the incoming trunk lines are
disconnected or disabled then it seems to respond fine but connecting even
one single T-1 back to the box makes the box almost unresponsive once
traffic starts hitting it.

I have compared the config line by line to another box with the same
software load that is performing fine. The are identical.

Has anyone seen this issue before?

Thank You.

Joe Hamby
Ben Lomand Internet