From: Troy Settle [mailto:troy at psknet.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 5:43 PM
To: ascend-users at bungi.com
Subject: [Ascend] (ASCEND) RE: TNT - 9.0.2 - DSP Modems - Connection
Problems

Bad form to reply to one's own post, but I just dug some real stats out
of my radius detail records.

I have 2 TNT units, each located in a different city, each colocated
with a CLEC, both connected to a 5ESS via a DS3 to the DACS(sp?).  Both
are running TAOS 9.0.2, both have 96 port DSP cards, both serve about
the same number of customers.

But, one is having major issues, the other is not.  The one that is
having issues did not have any when I was running it with DS1s from the
ILEC.

        TNT1           TNT2
Calls:  127640         171494
Logins: 117681 (92.2%)  96444 (56.2%)
30/185:    101 (0.00%)  32694 (19.1%)
0 baud:   5503 (0.43%)  16637 (9.70%)

Where do I begin to troubleshoot this?  I can't afford to replace this
unit just to test it.  And I certainly can't afford to let it keep going
like it is.

Any suggestions on what I can do here?

--
  Troy Settle