Hi Troy,

Maybe I did not use the correct terms.  I have other
RAS from Lucent, cisco and if I connect to those with
minicom or that windows terminal option enabled I
receive a message banner (like welcome to my ISP) and
I am prompted with Login and Password.  After I give
the correct values and get authenticated automatically
I receive the PPP packages.

For example :
User Access Verification

Login: fmota
Password:
Entering PPP mode.
Async interface address is unnumbered (Ethernet0)
Your IP address is A.B.C.D. MTU is 1500 bytes
Header compression will match your system.

I'd like to have the same functionality under MAX as
it seems that some Clients, perhaps with old windows,
seems to have problem with the current setup where no
prompt is given.

Regards.