We experienced the packet loss with 9.0.9.  Turning off the route
cache or limiting it to 15000 helped keep the TNTs responsive on
their own subnet, but copious rebooting and just watching a sniffer
for infected customer's dialed up and disabling them is all we've
come up with to help.

The fact that people running 10.x.x don't seem to have this problem
irritates the hell out of me.  I don't remember once having anything
being solved by Lucent the years I had a service contract.  I either
got help here or figured it out on my own.  In several instances,
doing the opposite of what they recommended was the solution.  I'll
be happy when the spare parts run out and we can replace these
things.

Denny Reiter                               denny at reiters.org
So I don't hurt your feelings:        happydenny at reiters.org
     The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit. - Maugham
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com