Michael,

With CT1, you have to force the calls to the modems.  With PRI it
happens automagically.  This would be an example for CT1 if your first
modem card was in slot 3:

START=LINE=100=0
Name=Factory
2nd Line=Trunk
Line 1...Rob Ctl=Inc-W-200
Line 1...Framing Mode=ESF
Line 1...Encoding=B8ZS
Line 1...Ch 1 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 2 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 3 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 4 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 5 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 6 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 7 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 8 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 9 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 10 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 11 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 12 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 13 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 14 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 15 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 16 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 17 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 18 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 19 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 20 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 21 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 22 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 23 Slot=3
Line 1...Ch 24 Slot=3
Line 2...Rob Ctl=Inc-W-200
Line 2...Framing Mode=ESF
Line 2...Encoding=B8ZS
Line 2...Ch 1 Slot=3
Line 2...Ch 2 Slot=3
Line 2...Ch 3 Slot=3

--
Arnold Cavazos, Jr.		abcjr at abcjr . net

To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com