Dear Troy ,
For modem hanging up i doubt that it's the DSP cards problem but i don't
know how to prove that , do u have any idea about how to monitor the modems
performance ?
about upgrading the customer's modem firmware it's too difficult solution on
the large scale.
for the software compression , we are using mppc over the TNTs , i tried to
use ms-stac but i got the same result.
do u have an idea about how to trace ppp handshake and find where exactly
the problem.
thx in advance

Rgrds
Emad Anis