PRIVATE AND URGENT.
Mr. Bruce Raymond.
Valckenier- straat 85,
1036 XE Amsterdam,
Netherlands.

Good day,
I am contacting you because of a business concerning a
huge sum of money from a deceased deposit in the
Security and Finance company where I work here in
Netherlands. Though I know that a transaction of this
magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried,
but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end
of the day. I actually decided to contact you due to
the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION;
I discovered an abandoned deposit in my company owned
by one of our foreign customers who died along with
his entire family as a result of an automobile crash.
He actually deposited this funds amounting to
US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve million united states
dollars), for safe keeping in my company here in
Amsterdam. Company file records shows that the funds
was actually for a project our late costumer wanted to
start in the near future (a multi million Dollar steel
plant in Florida, USA), before his sudden and untimely
death. As such since his death none of his relations
or next-of-kin has come forward to lay claims for this
property as the heir, this is the basically the reason
why I have contacted you. My company cannot release
the property unless someone applies for claim as the
next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our
operating guidelines.

Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to
have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all
documentations will be carefully worked out by me for
the funds to be released in your favour as the
beneficiary's next of kin. It may interest you to know
that I have secured from the probate an order of
madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.
Please acknowledge receipt of this message in
acceptance of our mutual business endeavour by
furnishing me with the following;

1. Beneficiary full name and address
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers
3. Occupation and position
4. Nationality and Date of birth
5. Marital status
6. Gender/sex

These requirements will enable me file letter of claim
to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals
in your favour before you can personally appear for
the claim. I shall be compensating you with 30% of the
total money while 10% will be for any expenses
incurred the rest will be mine on final conclusion of
this project. Please note that your share stays while
the rest shall before me for investment purposes.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take
undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I
await your urgent mail.

Best Regards,
Mr. Bruce Raymond.