Dearest,

My name is MRS MARIAM ABACHA this wife of former late military l head
of state FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.My husband died in 1998 as a
result of cardaic arrest.

This civilian government has arrested my elder son MOHAMEED ABACHA to
give an account of my husband assert and bank account abroad.the
Nigerian government has susceeded in recovering a total sum of
$850,000,000,00 USA DOLLARS deposited with UNION BANK SWITZERLAND,and
another #680,000,000,00.POUNDS deposited in a bank in london.and
another 400,000,000,00 million dutch mark.recovered from a bank in
Germany

We deposited a consignment with a SECURITY COMPANY in Europe which
contains $15,000,000,00 USA DOLLARS .it was deposited in two metal
boxes.i want you to come forward and claim the consignment from the
security company.all you need to do is to contact my family lawyer
who is in position to send to you all the neccessary documents
because rightnow the Nigerian government is monitoring all my
movement and calls being made.i will be contacting you through my
email

As soon as you indicate your interest my lawyer will send to you
every information and document so that you will go and claim the
consignment on my behalf .i want to assure you that this business
transaction is 100%risk free.

i am looking up to you to assist me to claim this consignment

yours faithfully,

MRS MARIAM ABACHA

WIFE OF LATE FORMER MILITARY HEAD

Reply me with my alternative email address mrsmariam200ng at fastermail.com