The APX8000 is partitioned into 4 quadrants, I believe it automatically
tries to load balance between them.
(Call routes / packet switching), my setup is 4 T3s, 4 ether-3-cards,
rest filled with madd-2 cards, only 2 of my ethernet cards actually
route packets for connections, and it is split RX / TX.
The other ethernet cards are useless, besides the fact i can telnet/ssh
to them.

OSPF works fine for me in this setup, however, I would only enable it on
1 interface.

I tried doing the below years ago, and had no luck, even Lucent Tech
support couldn't find an answer.

Sigh, Ascend Communications wouldve addressed this issue better.

can you paste a 'show' && 'netstat -rn' ?

thank you,

Bryan D. Black
Vice President Information Systems
Triton Technologies, Inc.