Here is what my customer said-

If you have an easy solutions that works I will paypal you $20!!1

Thank you in advances

"
John,

the replacement control module for the APX is recognizing the other
cards in the chassis, but is still showing up as "unserialized".
It also will not allow us to configure anything on the box as we cannot
enter administrative mode due to password protection. The
system password has been changed from the factory default setting
Please provide technical contact info for the vendor you acquired it
from so we can fully access the box and proceed with the customer repairs.

thanks

--
Chris Blackburn
NW Remarketing Inc

(503) 391-8191  Ext 1#
(503) 375-8470 FAX
nwr at wvi.com <mailto:nwr at wvi.com>
IM=  Chris NWR
www.internet-gear.com <http://www.internet-gear.com>

We are always buying Cisco(12000, Cerent 15454, , Alteon,
Extreme Networks, IXIA, Foundry, Dialogic, Clarent, Excel-Lucent,
Lucent DACS, Eastern Research. Junper, Unisphere, Redback, Nuera,
Natural Microsystem, Smartbits, Adtech, Spirent, CAC, Cosine,
Sonus,  Alcatel Omnicore, HP Procurve, Datakinetics, NACT,
Nortel Passport 15000,  Quintum Gateways, Western Multiplex,
Digital Lightwave, 3com, Netscreen, Cyclades, Xylogics, MRV, Itouch.