to follow up on this i have selected a few dates that i have available
to me for hosting this event.  please let me know which of the
following dates will work for you.  all times would be after 6PM CDT.
the meeting location is the cisco office in bloomington (pretty close
to the mall of america).

i have the following dates available within the following week and
assuming there is consensus and folks interested in attending i'll
book the room and make the appropriate gestures for hospitality (read:
food ;-))

monday   - 6-May-2002
tuesday  - 7-May-2002
thursday - 9-May-2002

if anybody has something that they would like to present on:
interesting antenna designs, andy's WAP 11 tower mount, pringles cans
w/o pringles and interesting h/w inserted, etc.  please let me know.
i figure that this should be soon enough to allow andy to show off his
project and not delay its deployment too much. :-)

if there is any interest i can see if i can get someone to give  a
presentation regarding some of the new cisco wireless gear and some
deployment tips.  i don't dabble with this stuff on a daily basis for
work but i know people who do.

if this is too soon and people would like to push it out another week
or so i can arrange for that as well.  just let me know.  the
available conference room has considerable white board space and AV
equipment if someone would like to grace us with a presentation of
some sort.

when last we saw our hero (Monday, Apr 29, 2002),
 Andy Warner was madly tapping out:

steve ulrich                       sulrich at botwerks.org
PGP: 8D0B 0EE9 E700 A6CF ABA7  AE5F 4FD4 07C9 133B FAFC