Jim Graves wrote:
> Oh, well if that's all, I have an insanely ugly perl script that converts
> netstumbler output to the format needed by TIGER.

The issue was co-ordinating people saying:

	"I have an open AP at 44.xxx N, 93.xxx W"

not mapping peoples stumbling. The example first
cited was:

	http://www.sydneywireless.com/db2

I offered to take people's manual submissions in lieu
of putting up pretty web pages with a database backend
and automagic map function.

Ob-tech-ramble:
Have you found a way to get tiget to auto-center & auto-scale the
map it draws ? That's one nice thing about mapblast (the biggest
drawback being the URL length limit.)
andyw at pobox.com

Andy Warner		Voice: (612) 801-8549	Fax: (208) 575-5634