On Tuesday 05 February 2002 10:10 pm, you wrote:
> natecars at real-time.com wrote:
> > [...]
> > Anyone know where to get on anline app that'll let people add their own
> > AP's? I know there's been talk of it on
> > bawug/seattlewireless/nycwirelesse, but I haven't paid a ton of
> > attention..
>
> The aussies from sydneywireless are willing to release the
> code for their node mapping pages, once they've taken off
> a few more of the rough edges. I'll keep you posted..
Is this something the tcwug is interested in? Bob was talking <on IRC> about
setting up a geek-2-geek wireless backbone. I am more than willing to
contribute what ever resource I have to this endeavor. However, with my
current setup, I can not even get a signal from the street to my house. I
will refrain from giving the lon and lat at this time. Soon, very soon, we
should get some inter<geek>communication going on. Just a few thoughts.