Fedex-ing the antenna is not an option since I am
often at multiple locations within the same
week...portability was unfortunately a major criteria
for selection.

I do have the cisco cards (350s), and agree that they
kick out more than 100mW, but they will not (to my
knowledge) connect to the antennas I am looking at.
You may be able to help me jerry rig it, and if so by
all means please do (this is something I would like to
get out of this mailing list).  Otherwise I will have
to use one of my Orincos which are about 100mW...The
only reason I am getting the 100mW is because that was
all the vendor had below 250mW and it was thrown in at
no additional cost (i.e. package deal).

Let me know if you (or anyone else out there) knows
how I can hook the cisco card up to an external
antenna.

Thanks,
Rich