travis -

nice to have you delurk!  i just checked the tcwug web site and it looks
like there have been some major changes and some additions.  it looks
quite nice.

i know that i would like to see some format that allows for the dynamic
addition of content in the form of a wiki and something with a good
reference section.  if users can't add content, it falls upon the shoulders
of an individual or a small group of individuals to create and edit the
content.  this tends to stifle interaction.

hopefully someone who handles the web site will be able to make it to the
meeting this tuesday and we can have some discussion regarding this
matter.  i don't know what facilities are available to the current
webmaster - but hopefully something along these lines would be
appreciated. i'll put it on the topic list for tuesday's meeting.
hopefully you'll be able to make it.

when last we saw our hero (Thursday, May 02, 2002),
 Travis Anderson was madly tapping out: