Quoting steve ulrich (sulrich at botwerks.org):
> hopefully someone who handles the web site will be able to make it to the
> meeting this tuesday and we can have some discussion regarding this
> matter.  i don't know what facilities are available to the current
> webmaster - but hopefully something along these lines would be
> appreciated. i'll put it on the topic list for tuesday's meeting.
> hopefully you'll be able to make it.

I tend to lean more towards the web site be static-ish content and the mailing
list is where the dynamic content takes place.

The archives are all indexed (ala mailman's crappy pipermail) and I'll soon have
the site and mailing list into  mnoGoSearch.

--
Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities MN        | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.tcwug.org Minnesota Wireless    | Fax   : (952)943-8500