Bob suggested using the tower itself.  I commented that his numbers don't
make a path estimate and that I didn't expect tower alone to work.

My earlier reply was to you and that path estimate indicated that the
passive repeater should work with my numbers, but you should use your real
data to run better numbers than my example that uses guessed numbers.