hey Ben-

Wow. $50.00 for a sectorized antenna on one of the sites you linked to
below. Amazing how cheap this stuff has gotten.

Nice work here. What would you estimate (in hours) you have put into this
project since September 1st? Please include meetings (TC-WUG) and (W0YC)
that you attended. I am keeping track of volunteer hours for the W0YC
club. =)

Regards,
---Matthew Genelin---