On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Brian Krebs wrote:
> Thanks for all of the responses, but I still have some questions.
> Apparently, I can use my phone to attach to my laptop and get an
> internet connection through T-Zones.  Obviously, I'll need a cable to
> connect the two as I don't have an ir or bt device for my laptop.
> Where's a good place to find one?

What kind of phone do you have? (It all depends on the phone.)

> After I get the cable, what all needs to be set up on my laptop in
> order to get the connection going?

Again, depends on the phone. If you don't have an IR port, there's a good
chance your phone doesn't emulate a modem on it's own. That means you'll
have to find a Windows driver for it that emulates a modem. Then, you just
either dial up your ISP (at 9600 using voice minutes) or the special
T-Zones number, and boom, you've got 'net access.