I searched for a long time to find cards that have external
connections.  It seems either very few do, or they just don't know that
it's a sought after feature and don't advertise it.  The card I ended
up with is a Proxim ORiNOCO  Gold, model #8420-WD.  It only supports
11b, but as of right now that's all I'm using anyway.  The only
references I could find online to cards with antennas all pointed
towards ORiNOCO.  Hopefully you are able to find what you need!

                   -Dave