The Dell Trumobile 1150 cards are re-branded Lucent/Agere Orinoco cards.
These are more economical than true Orinoco cards on eBay, have the same
antenna connectors.  The Dell 1150 , and use the same software - but not the
same software as the current brand-owner of Orinoco, Proxim.  I have a Dell
and like it.  Jeff Lehman and I can't tell the difference between my Dell
and his Orinoco.

Chuck