Hello,

There are three major brands that have external antenna connectors.  Orinoco
and Senao are brands that I have used.  The Senao has 200mw output and the
best receiver sensitivity ratings of most of them.

http://www.senao.com/default-1.htm

This next web page is from the Seattle group and it talks about cards and
the Senao brand as well

http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#line42.

The list is pretty thorough.  As I have said that I use both brands and I
have likes and dislikes about both, but they are not major.  I would see
which had the best deal and if you wanted the extra power of the Senao.  I
believe SMC now has a 200mw card, but I have no experience with it.

Hope this helps.

Michael Kassner
MKassner Net/k0pbx

---