Michael P. Kassner wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Just thought you might be interested in this piece of equipment.  It sure
>will save boot time and wondering if you have a hotspot or not. It is on the
>net already, but I have not seen a supplier that has had any stock it is
>going for about $22.
>
>http://www.kensington.com/html/3720.html
>
>The PR blurb states it is supposed to recognize and distinguish WiFi from
>other equipment as well.
>
>Have a nice day
>
>Michael Kassner
>MKassner Net/k0pbx

Excellent product, and $22 is really cheap considering a wireless card
for a computer is at least $40 for a cheap one.  I wonder if the 200ft
range that is advertised causes any problems.  If I were trying to
locate a hotspot near my home or while walking down the street, 200ft
just isn't very far...  Maybe an antenna can be added?