Seems to me that would work well for a medium sized business looking
for unauthorized or open AP's on their premesis.  Rather than spending
a lot for a handheld with a wireless card, you can spend $22, locate
vulnerabilities, and then if need be carry a laptop or even lug a
desktop to the general area to figure out if there's a problem.