  From: Mike Ellsworth
  To: tcwug-list at tcwug.org
  Cc: Peter Simpson (E-mail)
  Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 8:11 PM
  Subject: RE: [TCWUG] Ibook wifi

  David,

  I'll take the card. You can arrange with my partner, Pete Simpson, to get it to us.

  Thanks.

  Mike Ellsworth

  StratVantage Consulting, LLC

  Helping Successful Companies Make Winning Technology Decisions

  8273 Westwood Hills Curve

  St. Louis Park, MN  55426

  952-525-1584

  mellsworth at stratvantage.com

  www.StratVantage.com

  www.TheWiFiGuys.com

  They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

  Ben Franklin, ~1784